Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This agreement was written in French (France). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the French version, the French version controls.
Date of Last Revision: September 13, 2014.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the ColleOnline Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with ColleOnline. By using or accessing ColleOnline, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance.
1) Sharing your content and information
You own all of the content and information you post on CollecOnline, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with CollecOnline (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about Platform, including how you can control what information other people may share with applications, read our Data Use Policy and Platform Page.)
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people who are not members of CollecOnline, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about CollecOnline, but you understand that we may use this without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep CollecOnline safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep CollecOnline safe, which includes the following commitments from you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on CollecOnline.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access CollecOnline using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on CollecOnline.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use CollecOnline to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of CollecOnline, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other CollecOnline functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
3) Registration and Account Security
CollecOnline users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your account for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use CollecOnline if you are under 13.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
4) Protecting Other People's Rights
- We respect other people's rights and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on CollecOnline that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on CollecOnline if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on CollecOnline.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- CollecOnline offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of CollecOnline to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on CollecOnline, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on CollecOnline and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on CollecOnline. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on CollecOnline. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of CollecOnline.
We try to keep CollecOnline up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing CollecOnline as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that CollecOnline will always be safe, secure or error-free or that CollecOnline will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. CollecOnline is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or CollecOnline, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By "CollecOnline" we mean the features and services we make available, including through our website at www.colleconline.com and any other CollecOnline branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions).
- This Statement is an agreement between you and CollecOnline.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding CollecOnline, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing CollecOnline.